Latest Access Templates
Ms Access Northwind Database
Microsoft Access Database & Templates
• Microsoft Access Database Inventory Template
• Microsoft Student Database
• Microsoft Access Database Expense Report Templates
• Standard Form Calculator Microsoft Templates
• Microsoft Access Database Work Order Templates
• Vehicle Car Maintenance Microsoft Access Database
• Microsoft Access Database Check Register Template
• Microsoft Access Database Time Card Template
• Microsoft Family Tree Template
• Microsoft Access Contact Database
Microsoft Access 2013 Templates and Database for Ms Access 2013 Software
Microsoft Access 2013
Access 2013 is considered as the database of Microsoft Office 2013 and is a substantial application into its own right. However, recently, it has moved its focus from a database into a database application creation tool. There are numbers of individuals who use it as for running the predefined databases as well as Microsoft supplies number of the standard templates for the apps such as asset tracking and contact management.
Before buy, download and install Microsoft Access 2013, here are the minimum specification for your computer to run Access 2013 software without any problem:
• 1GHz or a lot faster x86 or 64-bit processor along with SSE2 instruction set
• 1GB RAM or 32-bit and 2GB RAM or 64-bit
• 3.0GB disk space available
• The graphics hardware acceleration as well needs a DirectX10 graphics card and also 1366 x 768 resolution
• There will also be Windows 7 and 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 or the Windows Server 2012
• It also includes Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10
• Mozilla Firefox
• Apple Safari 5 or the Google Chrome 17.x
• .Net Version: 3.5, 4.0 or 4.5
• And also a touch-enable device is needed to use any multi-touch functionality
Indeed, the ability in order to construct Access Web Apps is considered to be the main feature of Access 2013 but still there is a need for a commitment to the program as well as database construction techniques. And most of the features that Microsoft Access 2013 has are associated with its look and feel.
Microsoft Access 2013, as the tenth full release of Access, is in the industry for numbers of years already wherein the first version was then released in the year 1992. Since then, it has come a long way that’s why it has now a fresher look as well. Along with the said fresh looks, Access 2013 is included in the Office 2013 suite.
Along with that, Microsoft Access 2013 has also moved towards the Cloud the same with other applications into the suite and could now produce web apps that could be accessed with the use of browser. There would be a quantity of Wizard help that is available in terms of constructing these and so you are not working from the ground up once constructing one. The navigation as well as some different views are being per-constructed so long as the web app that you are after could be based on the provided database templates.
However, the trouble is that web apps might have to be accessed through web application platform of Microsoft, SharePoint or from Office 365 account having access services. There are numbers of setups that are involved in order to get this running and once established it might be possible to use this Access 2013 as the back-end database with the use of nothing than a browser in order to access. Once you are to forever plough through property sheets once building a database, looking for certain properties like new call outs of Access that would group particular properties next to associated control or section must speed things up. Microsoft Access 2013 also takes full backstage view which other office applications would use making it so easy as well. Like for example seeing what is available in the way of online database templates once you select NEW.
In addition, cloud compatibility as well work in the same way as with some other Office 2013 apps so you might save to and loan from SkyDrive into any machine capable of running the said suite. You might download the needed data once you need put together an SQL query. The ability of constructing Access Web Apps is indeed the main feature of this Access 2013. And though even there is a help provided, they would require a commitment into the program and the techniques in constructing database. Along with that, some other great features of this Access 2013 are indeed related to both the feel and look.
Great Things about Microsoft Access 2013:
• Access 2013 is SQL server-based. There is actually no need of upsizing and the database would scale nicely with SQL server back-end.
• The use of regular access could still be considered for reporting and other enhancements. Since you could connect with the same SQL server you are also to continue with the use of legacy applications and enjoy many features of regular Access.
• The programming model will provide freedom from requiring designing the forms as well as focusing on normalization. With Microsoft Access 2013, there will be assurance of both intuitive interface and consistency as well.
• Both the filtering and searching are built in. They are automatically built in for free rather than the idea of adding search form and coding everything in order to get going.
• The navigation is also built in therefore allowing user to focus on the process. Along with that would be controls that will make it a lot easier to drill through.
• It could also be a lot easier to build foreign keys because of the greatly improved lookup interface. There will only be a single step and description is a lot easier to follow. This would also avoid the idea of keying into erroneous data.
• There will also be modifiable navigation bar that is called as Action Bar. This is fully programmable allowing more control over checking the conditions as well as allowing the actions even without re-inventing the wheel. This could definitely be of great time saver.
• Access 2013 also offers pop up properties window wherein you are not required to hunt them from the list at all.
Those are some of the great things you might experience out of using Microsoft Access 2013. Aside from the ones mentioned above, there are still numbers of other great things that this version of Access could offer.
On the other hand, there are also certain cons associated with Access 2013. However, these disadvantages are based on individual preferences as well. People would have their own standards when it comes to the use of Microsoft Office and so with this Access 2013 as well.
Here are the list of some of our microsoft access 2013 most downloaded templates:
• Access 2013 Inventory Management System
• Access 2013 Payment Tracking Database
• Access 2013 Invoice Management
• Access 2013 Student Database
• Access 2013 Order Management System
• Access 2013 Restaurant Menu Recipes Database
The microsoft access templates are also compatible with Access 2007, Access 2010 and also the latest Access 2016 software version.
Access Database Examples - Request
Popular Access Database Templates
Company Inventory Management Database
Database Tracks Inventory Orders Supply And Reports
Access 2013 or newer